Sunday, June 25, 2006

Underfoot



Underfoot by Leanne Banks

I don't usually have time for what I call "big books". My life is a bit too stressful. But I picked up this book anyway and I don't regret it. This was a great read.

Trina Roberts and Walker Gordon had a one-night stand, a drunken night of unprotected sex after Walker was dumped at the altar. The next day he left for Paris. Soon Trina discovered she was pregnant. Since Walker had previously stated that the Gordon men made terrible fathers and that he intended to never have children, Trina decided not to tell him. 15 months later he returns and the truth soon comes out. Walker is determined to do the right thing, he's just not exactly sure what that is. Monetary support, of course. And every little girl needs a daddy so he even tries his hand at matchmaking. Add to that a younger brother and his pregnant fiance, a beer stealing uncle recovering from by-pass surgery and a growing attraction to Trina and Walker has his hands full. Trina has to deal with an ex-husband, a meddling mother and the feelings that she's always had for Walker. Can these two make it? Of course, this is a romance after all. I'd give this a 5 star rating.

7 Comments:

At 6:24 AM, Blogger Toni Anderson said...

Wooohoo!! Looks like a great book!!!

 
At 1:30 PM, Blogger Brandy said...

I read the first book and wasn't that impressed. However, the second one here sounds intersting snd I will have to check it out!

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger Bailey Stewart said...

Brandy, I wasn't impressed with the first one either. In fact, I quit reading it after the first few pages. But this one is lot's better.

 
At 5:50 PM, Blogger NYC TAXI SHOTS said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 5:59 PM, Blogger Kelvin said...

Hello from a male blogger down under in New Zealand. I was surfing the blog world when your blog popped up. Not that I read romance books, but can I mention your blog on my blog 21 21 21 Blogs as no readers of my blogs would be interested in your well written book reveiws.

 
At 12:54 PM, Blogger Bailey Stewart said...

Well Kelvin, if you say that no readers of your blog would be interested, then I can't see why you would want to mention it.

 
At 7:20 AM, Blogger Amie Stuart said...

LOL Bailey you crack me up. I have to confess I've never read Leann's books but this sounds fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home